Finding the right hotel just got a whole lot easier - www.hotelscombined.com

Significance Of Backlinks In SEO

Published by David Ab on  | 

Significance Of Backlinks In SEO by Agustin Bernhard Are you struggling to understand the importance of backlinks in SEO? Let me take you back a few years to when I was really struggling on-line. I had started my first blog and really had no clue what I was doing. More than that, I really struggled finding a good mentor and sticking with that person so that I could copy their success. Have you ever felt like you are just swimming in a big ocean on-line? It's like you can see Face Book on the left somewhere in the distance and maybe video marketing ahead and blogging on the right. The problem is that you don't understand how any of them work and how you should focus on one thing and become an expert on it. It was after only about 2 months of focusing down on blogging that I had my first keyword on the first page of Google search results. The problem is though that there are so many programs out there that don't produce good content at all. These programs are either free or don't cost much and basically aren't worth using at all. Today, you need some good tools to get you the right type and the right quality backlinks. Otherwise, it is basically pointless trying to rank. As I said above, the first time I ever tried to rank was a disaster. I ended up with over 250 blog posts (which is heaps) but not ranking anywhere in the search engines. Should I pat myself on the back for that? Well yes for doing the work but it was my mentors that pointed me in the right direction. Before that I was trying to do everything and nothing worked. So please realise the importance of backlinks in SEO and if you have a blog or website, get some good tools to help you with backlinks. Some good paid ones to start with are link pipeline and social monkee for social media backlinks. Have fun building your business and be great. Find out more info on importance of backlinks in seo at www.colinburnett.com.

About the Author

Write admin description here..

Finding the right hotel just got a whole lot easier - www.hotelscombined.com

    If you would like to receive our RSS updates via email, simply enter your email address below click subscribe.

Discussion

Tags

Blog Archive

© 2013 phonapp
Proudly Powered by Blogger
back to top