Finding the right hotel just got a whole lot easier - www.hotelscombined.com

Lightweight And Compact Lipstick Power Bank

Published by David Ab on  | 

Lightweight And Compact Lipstick Power Bank by Johny Jacson Mobile phones nowadays are very fun and easy to use, but they easily run out of battery. Good thing, power bank are now available. The Lipstick Power Bank by Vority is a good choice for it is a high quality product. The Lipstick Power Bank has 3000 mAh capacity. It can charge phones, tablets and even Music player and cameras. It is also compatible with numerous mobile phone models such as iPhone and Samsung models. Vority vigor 3S Lipstick-sized portable battery charger, also called Lipstick Power Bank, is a 3000 mAh portable unit. It is a newly produced product and is now offered in the market. Benefits of using Lipstick Power Bank: This lipstick power bank charger can charge your device up to 150% full charge which is equivalent to additional 9 to 10 hours talk time for your iPhone. by Cathleen Ramussen "This product has already saved me on many occasions. I am constantly on my phone throughout the day and I love to walk and listen to my music, but I would always run out of battery half way through my walk. It drove me crazy. Finally, I decided to try out a portable charger. I decided on this blue one because it is small and easy to gauge how much battery is left in it. When I first got it, I plugged it in to a USB port and let it charge. I got worried because the first time I did this, it heated up quick, not terribly hot but pretty warm. The Lipstick Power Bank can also recharge a mobile phone from dead for up to three times. Lastly, despite this power bank's size, it is not easy to lose for it has a square-shaped body, just like a lipstick. It is also offered in three different colors - these are blue, pink and black. Disadvantages of Lipstick Power Bank: People these days are always in a hurry, waiting for their gadgets to get charged is a waste of time. And since the devices, especially the mobile phones are not only used in communication, but also as a planner, dictionary and others, they cannot wait longer for it to be recharged. I also love the bright color so it's easy to spot in my messy purse. Using it is pretty easy and it charges my iPhone perfectly. It seems to charge my phone pretty fast, which is amazing!" by Laura Hogan "I just love this handy 3000 mAh power bank! It has come in handy many times while I am out and about. And it charges my phone very quickly. It is lightweight and compact so it easily fits in my purse. I never leave the house without it now." by Teresa Stevens Johny Jacson is knowledgeable charger. To find out everything about the Power Bank Vority Vigor 3S, visit his website at Vority Vigor 3S Lipstick.

About the Author

Write admin description here..

Finding the right hotel just got a whole lot easier - www.hotelscombined.com

    If you would like to receive our RSS updates via email, simply enter your email address below click subscribe.

Discussion

Tags

Blog Archive

© 2013 phonapp
Proudly Powered by Blogger
back to top